Friday, February 22, 2013

Dear William: Week 9

Hello my little guy.

I am amazed at how big you are getting. You have completely grow out of almost all your newborn clothes and finally can wear your tiny pants that I have been wanting you to wear! Embarrassing, I know, but you'll thank me when your legs aren't freezing.

You had a little bit of surgery last week, also known as a circumcision. I will spare you and everyone the gory details, but I think your dad is traumatized. You handled it like a big boy and I gave you a mental high five when you peed on the clueless intern who gave you the numbing medicine. Obviously she didn't know what good aim you have.


You have officially started smiling, especially when I walk into the room, your daddy tickles you, or you see your favorite toy elephant. (I hate to disappoint you, but elephants do not have rattles on their feet in real life. Unless they are in the circus. Which we will discuss later.) Your smile is kind of like Bigfoot: only a few people have seen it and we can never get it legitimately on tape. You also have a brand new baby gym which you love, partially because you can finally see all the pretty colors. It's ocean themed, so I hope this means you become something awesome, like a marine biologist...or a shark wrangler.

We love you and your little personality. I cannot wait to see what is next, my little genius.

Love,

Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment