Monday, February 11, 2013

Dear William: Weeks 7+8

Dear William,

Alright, your mama has been slacking. Between school, work, and giving you all the love in the world, it's hard to remember to write something for you! Thankfully you are currently sleeping bundled on the couch like a champ (don't worry. Your daddy is sitting beside you to be sure you don't roll away), which gives me some time.

Week 7. I die every time you make this face.

You have quite the personality. You love to "talk", making little baby sounds that cause my heart to explode. And your eyes are TO DIE FOR. You have a special way of finding me as soon as I walk into the room and I know that we are thinking the same thing: love. Holding your head up is your newest accomplishment. Sometimes, however, you look like you are dancing with your erratic head bobs and it cracks me up. You will be quite the little comedian one day. This evening you decided to head butt me in the tooth, which because you are so darn cute I quickly forgave you.

Week 8. Taken before an ever-exciting trip to Walmart.

I just want you to know that you are incredibly loved by pretty much everyone. It's not just your dad and I, or your grandparents. You have a great-grandma who loves you very much and three uncles who think you are the coolest. Not to mention all the honorary aunts and uncles you have throughout the state. I can't wait until you get to meet them and actually remember their faces. Hopefully they'll be in your life for a long while.


Love,

Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment